Hessel & Associates was established in 1979 and today remains a family-owned and operated business. Our current staff of retirement plan administrators includes a law school graduate and an enrolled actuary. Collectively, our employees have 145 years of experience in the industry, with an average length of service of over ten years. We are members of the following professional organizations: the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA), the Society of Actuaries, the National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA) and the American Academy of Actuaries. Staff members attend continuing education conferences offered by ASPPA, NIPA, Sungard and the Society of Actuaries and have earned credentials in these various organizations.
We utilize the pension software systems of Sungard Relius and partner with a wide variety of investment companies, including American Funds, John Hancock, Voya, Principal and Securian, among others, to provide you with a retirement plan that best fits you and your client’s needs.Associate Profiles
- Hessel & Associates has been a valuable asset to me. With the help of H&A, I have been able to provide my clients with cutting edge planning and precise administration.
Ron / Accountant /
- After working with Hessel & Associates, LLC over the years and observing the quality of service and level of care and expertise they provide their clients, we decided to move our own practice's 401(k) administration to H&A. We believe they stay current regarding retirement plan strategies which leads to their continued success.
Cathy / Accountant /
- Brooke and her firm are exceptionally competent, responsive and proactive. They are excellent and provide superior value.
Bert / Accountant /
- I had the pleasure of working with Brooke when I set up our profit sharing plan in my dental office. She always responded quickly to any questions or concerns that I had. I consider her very professional in all of the situations that arose.
Arthur / Business Owner /
- Bernadette, I wanted to thank you so much for everything you have done and you have made my job so easy. I never ever felt worried or concerned. It has been a great pleasure working with you and I wanted you to know that you are revered here.
Dina / HR Manager /